Friday, May 11, 2012

Like and Dislike about Jailbreaking

Like
Why I jailbreak my iPod touch 4g is because jailbreak can have useful things that I like to use like Sbsettings, Display Recorder, and SSH. Jailbreak can let me customize me iPod touch how I want to to be. I can play old emulator games like from Pokemon and ect. I can get games for free and install games hacks. SSH can come in handy once in awhile when I need to put things in my iPod touch. The thing I like about jailbreaking is that I can downgrade or restore without getting the update that I don't even need.

Con
Really the only main thing I hate about jailbreaking is that if you install to many things, the iPod can become laggy and crashes. Apps become slow and not responsive and the thing I have trouble is that the multitasking does work sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment